Oh no... You're too late for this Daily Deals For Moms!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Daily Deals For Moms!
- You Save
$49.00No Longer Available
- No reason to divide photographs among family members when everyone can have a copy
- Photos are readily viewable with the Pixs Memory Book
- Memories are kept safe for future generations
- Organized, digital prints for easy accessibility
- Color corrected from years of deterioration
- Minor scratches and blemishes removed
- No rescanning fee for extra copies of books, CDs, DVDs or prints
- Additional protection from loss with their photo backup service
100 photos scanned in with minor cleaning and color correction, placed into a Pixs Memory Book, and on an archived CD for just $49! ($100 value)
200 photos for just $79! ($150 value)
300 photos for just $99! ($200 value)
Photo Scanning and Archiving your pictures with a photo backup service is the most important thing you can do to protect your memories. Every year 70% of memories are lost do to natural and man made disasters, the other 30% are lost to deterioration from scratches, fading, and old age.
When a disaster happens the one thing you hear is how they wished they still had their photos and memories. Save your memories from loss by scanning and archiving your photos with a Pixs Memory Book and on a secure network of severs with todays deal.
With todays deal Platinum Pixs will scan in 100 of your photos. They will crop to image edge, rotate to correct position, do minor cleaning, and color corrections before they put them into a beautiful Pixs Memory Book. Their Pixs Memory Books are a coil bond book with both the front & back covers being laminated, each photo page has 12 full color thumbnail images on them, and a printable CD is inside the back cover with all your images.
The Fine Print
- Valid for 100 photos scanned in with minor cleaning and color correction, placed into a Pixs Memory Book, and on an archived CD.
- Limit 4 per person. May purchase up to 4 additional as gifts.
- The Expiration date is Feb 1, 2013, accounts must be created before this date and photos must be postmarked before Feb 15, 2013.
- Email email@example.com or call 303-459-4578 with questions.
"I had a ton of old, family pictures and slides in books & boxes. I wasn't sure what to do with them all. I thought everyone should have a copy of these treasures. Jen helped me create a priceless gift for everyone in my family. Now each of my brothers and I have a digital copy of each picture and a CD to make copies from. The books will last forever! Everyone was so excited to have their own copy! I can't wait to do volume II!!" ~ C. Hopeman, Oklahoma City, OK
"My aunt gave us two books of family slides from Platinum Pixs as a gift. I didn't even know what a slide was! But these restored photos in a book and on CD-ROM gave me insight into my family and were an easy way for my aunt to share those slides with us. The quality is amazing!" ~ Hillary, Austin, TX
Today's Side Deals
Get an Exclusive Spotlight for Your Business
Your deal is featured on our Daily Deals for Moms website, newsletter and all of our social media tools. Your business is the #1 focus for an entire 24 hours!