Oh no... You're too late for this Daily Deals For Moms!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Daily Deals For Moms!
Yoga For Young Warriors
Starts at $62.50No Longer Available
- Fun for every child!
- Yoga, music, art and gardening
- Mom gets much needed relief from those long summer days
- Safe and fun place to bring your child
- Staff is fully trained and enthusiastic
- Have your summer plans figured out before the snow melts!
50% off one session of summer camp for kids at Yoga for Young Warriors!
Yoga for Young Warriors can help relieve some of the dog days of summer intensity with its summer camp fun. Each camp is specifically designed with your child in mind. All activities in camp will be kid appropriate and structured to help kids build confidence and have fun.
Half-day, week-long campers will participate in yoga, art, music, dance, games, and maybe even walk down to their garden. And while they may be “Zen-ed out” when they get picked up, they will also have plenty of stories to share about the fun they had all day!
Yoga for Young Warriors Summer Camp Sessions:
2-Hr Little Warrior Camp (3-6yrs) for $62.50 ($125 value) - Jun 10-14
3-Hr Half Day Camp (4-8yrs) for $75 ($150 value) - Jul 15-19
5-Hr Full Day Camp (4-8yrs) for $125 ($250 value) - Jul 29-Aug 2
5-Hr Full Day Tween Camp (7-12yrs) for $125 ($250 value) - Jun 24-28
The Fine Print
- NEW CLIENTS ONLY - If you have been in for class, please contact YFYW directly.
- Can purchase multiple vouchers.
- Families must email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve their spot in the camp of their choice (only 6 kids in each camp- they will fill up fast).
- After enrolling in the week of your choice, you will receive a reminder email one week in front of the camps beginning. This is where all the info regarding what to bring/wear/expect will be included. All camps will go OUTSIDE, however, weather will always be considered when deciding how long to stay out.
- All camps are at the Eliot St location: 2460 Eliot St Denver, CO 80211
- Kids do not “need” anything for camp, other than comfy clothes - mats, water, snacks provided.
“Since taking your class, (the child) has taken an interest in other physical activity which has never been his thing and he has gotten more confident in his voice and in standing up to bullies.” ~ Christine, parent of 1 boy
“By the way, my kids LOVE yoga! This has been a true blessing for them. My 2 older kiddos have a LOT of emotional baggage and have started reminding each other to breathe through some things lately. Even Eliott has said "breath" to me :)” ~ Beth, parent of 3 children - ages 2, 10, and 13
Today's Side Deals
Get an Exclusive Spotlight for Your Business
Your deal is featured on our Daily Deals for Moms website, newsletter and all of our social media tools. Your business is the #1 focus for an entire 24 hours!