Oh no... You're too late for this Daily Deals For Moms!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Daily Deals For Moms!
Hellbender's Amphibious Bootcamp
- You Save
$39.00No Longer Available
- Training with a former military special operations operator
- High intensity, low impact, land and water evolutions
- Burn up to 800 calories an hour
- Improve your physical fitness and mental sharpness
- Build teamwork, class spirit and camaraderie
- 5 Denver Metro locations: Thornton, Arvada, Lakewood, Highland's Ranch and Downtown Denver
One Month of Hellbender's Amphibious Bootcamp for just $39! ($99 value)
Get one month of fitness classes based on US Navy Diver & Special Operations training at 61% off! This fitness training is truly unique to most civilians in that it combines land and water physical fitness instruction. Classes last for one (1) hour and take place three (3) times a week for four (4) weeks – a total of twelve (12) classes! All fitness levels are welcome.
These workout sessions are intense enough to give the most advanced triathletes a run for their money! At Hellbenders, they believe everyone has the right to attain quick results. The course is open to anyone who is up to the challenge, but participants should be able to swim and be fairly comfortable in the water. This combination of land to water discipline that you will be exposed to is time- and warrior tested, and a proven method that will allow you to reach physical fitness levels that you never thought were possible.
Get the same kind of training the Navy Special Ops recruits go through with today's deal from Hellbender's Amphibious Bootcamp, all at just $39 for a month's worth of workouts!
Choose one of five convenient locations around Denver: Thornton, Arvada, Lakewood, Highland's Ranch and Downtown Denver.
The Fine PrintExpires August 05, 2013 12:00:00 AM (Monday) MDT
- Valid for one month of Hellbender's Amphibious Bootcamp.
- Limit one per person.
- May purchase multiple as gifts.
- Must schedule class attendance in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with session & location you would like to attend.
- Attendance is subject to availability - space is limited at each location.
- All purchased sessions must be used consecutively. For specific dates and scheduled please visit the locations page by clicking www.hellbend.com/locations.
- Due to space constraints of the pool, you may only attend the four week session you are signed up for.
- No cash value / No cash back.
- Please limit to new customers who have not participated in Hellbender's in the past 90 days.
“This high intensity cross-training of land and pool exercises provides me a great strength and cardio workout. It’s a combination of a rigorous gym workout and intense but low impact pool fitness session all at the same time! I have lost 13 lbs and 5% body fat so far! I’ve seen dramatic losses with other participants as well. I’ve never been pushed to fitness exhaustion before like this program does. Josh keeps it challenging but also fun and exciting. I am not a great swimmer but Josh provided great swimming tips that have helped me tremendously. Who wouldn’t take swimming tips from a former military ops diver?” ~ Bien M.
“Amphibious boot camp is the highlight of my week! I have never attended another group exercise class like it. Each class is different than the one before and it is always a challenge. It is a great mix of strength and cardio with a little bit of friendly competition. Josh does a great job instructing each participant at the level they are, while pushing them to improve. Since starting the class, I have seen marked improvement in my ability to complete push-ups, not only has my form improved, but I can do more than ever before. I am also able to endure longer periods of cardio activity and I am much stronger overall.” ~ Paige G.
“ATTENTION TRIATHLETS; Are you interested in improving your swim times and improving your overall strength, then you need to attend the Hellbender’s Bootcamp. I have been doing triathlons for 30 years and have been swimming competitively since I was 8 years old. Hellbender’s will challange you and make you stronger in your overall conditioning. You owe it to yourself to look into this amazing workout.” ~ Andy M.
“I enjoy being in the water. I swam a little in high school and didn’t swim for a long time until I started taking this class. Thanks to Hellbender’s Amphibious Bootcamp, I’m in better shape now than I was when I paid a personal trainer $200/month to work out with me for 3 x week. It’s not about being a great swimmer ~ its about working hard at your own level for one hour doing a variety of intense land & water exercises. No class is ever the same and I LOVE it!” ~ Lenna M.
Today's Side Deals
Get an Exclusive Spotlight for Your Business
Your deal is featured on our Daily Deals for Moms website, newsletter and all of our social media tools. Your business is the #1 focus for an entire 24 hours!