Oh no... You're too late for this Daily Deals For Moms!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Daily Deals For Moms!
So Cal Pixels
- You Save
$59.00No Longer Available
- Over 4,000 students have attended this boot camp!
- Learn how to "unlock" the potential of your DSLR
- Gain creative control over your camera
5-Hour Newbie Photography Boot Camp for just $59! ($119 value)
In this information packed 5-hour "Newbie Photography Boot Camp," you will first learn how to "unlock" the potential of your DSLR (or any camera that has a manual settings) by learning how to shoot “manually.” After you have learned how to gain creative control over your camera, you'll learn how to take better photos by using various professional techniques such as posing, lighting, composition, background selection, depth filed and efficient post-production workflow.
Date: April 7
Location: University of San Diego
Topics included in the Newbie Photography Boot Camp:
- How and Why Shoot in the Manual Mode
- What is "Depth of Field" and How to Use It?
- How to Gain Creative Controls over your Camera
- Exposure Triangle
- Shutter Speed and Artistic Vision
- Understand Variable Aperture Lenses
- Best lens for the job
- Working with people
- Elicit Expressions
- Simple Poses
- Selecting Proper Background
- Basic Lighting
- Sunny 16 Rule
- Rule of Thirds
- Balance against Ambient Light
- How to read a Histogram
- And much more!
The Fine PrintExpires April 08, 2013 12:00:00 AM (Monday) MDT
- Valid for the 5-Hour Newbie Photography Boot Camp.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Must register via email. Please refer to redemption instructions on voucher. Info may also be found here.
- For registration and schedule information go to: http://www.socalpixels.com/Seminar_Download/seminars_SD scroll down until "To Schedule Your Class."
- 14-day cancellation notice or $25 fee may apply.
- Must provide own DSLR or other digital camera.
- Class reservations are required and subject to availability.
"I just attended this past Sunday and would highly recommend this to anyone who doesn't use the manual setting on your camera to "compose" your pictures." ~ Ann K.
"I truly enjoyed your class this past Saturday - I learned so much in one day! Now, I can finally use my DSLR to its full potential. Thank you!" ~ Anne C.
"I really enjoyed the Newbie class this past Sunday. I was overwhelmed with information, but as Ben said, it takes lots of practice and time to learn. Ben is definitely an artist and absolutely awesome at what he does. I enjoyed viewing his work and appreciate that he shared so much with us. He's a great speaker and a very likable individual with a wonderful sense of humor. Thank you!" ~ Monica S.
"I just wanted you to know how much we appreciated you and Ben finding a place in the class for Richard. He enjoyed the class so much and was so impressed by Ben and his knowledge. What a great class! Richard has had his nose stuck in his camera ever since the class. You guys are the best!" ~ Sue C.
Today's Side Deals
Get an Exclusive Spotlight for Your Business
Your deal is featured on our Daily Deals for Moms website, newsletter and all of our social media tools. Your business is the #1 focus for an entire 24 hours!