Oh no... You're too late for this Daily Deals For Moms!
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Daily Deals For Moms!
- You Save
$85.00No Longer Available
- Reduce Stress, Increase Success!
- Stop wasting valuable time trying to find things
- Learn smart storage solutions
- Help your kids get organized and create good habits
- Help those in need by donating items that clutter your life
- Save trees by digital filing and recycling your piles of paper
2 hours of organizing + 1-hour in-home consultation for just $85! ($225 value) PLUS 30% off additional bookings!
Feeling consumed by clutter? Overwhelmed by organizing? A ClutterSort Professional Organizer will help you get organized for good. Whether it’s your living room, closet, basement, home office, or even electronics, they will teach you time-saving techniques that will simplify the process of getting organized so you can live better. Take advantage of todays deal which includes a 1-hour in-home consultation and 2-hours of organizing services PLUS 30% off additional bookings! Don’t delay; get organized TODAY!
The Fine PrintExpires April 30, 2013 12:00:00 AM (Tuesday) MDT
- Valid for a 2 hours of organizing + 1 hour in-home consultation + 30% off additional bookings.
- Limit 2 per household. May buy additional as gifts.
- Appointments required, call 855-321-SORT.
- Subject to availability.
- 1 week advance in booking required.
- May be used in multiple visits.
- Cannot share or transfer services.
- Additional travel fees apply outside of normal service area. Normal service area within 30 mile radius of Cherry Creek.
- Organizing supplies and storage solutions not included.
Check out an awesome organizing video from ClutterSort!
“Christa did a great job organizing my downstairs closets and setting them up to better store my kid's toys, coats, etc. Christa was professional and friendly. She had lots of good ideas to help keep areas organized and I hope to use her services again in the future.” ~ Joanna S.
“With a new baby, my house reached new level of disorganization. I'm not the neatest person to begin with. I contacted Christa with ClutterSort as part of my New Years resolution to manage chaos (as best I can). My ClutterSort experience was incredible! Christa is incredibly personable and is an organizational samurai. She organized our kitchen, so it is now much more user friendly. I highly recommend Christa and the ClutterSort team for any of your organizational needs!” ~ MariSol L.
Today's Side Deals
Get an Exclusive Spotlight for Your Business
Your deal is featured on our Daily Deals for Moms website, newsletter and all of our social media tools. Your business is the #1 focus for an entire 24 hours!